Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OLIVE OIL BREAD

This entry goes to Blog Hop wednesdays week21 hosted by Radhika and I am a regular member .This time I am paired with http://www.eq-myblog.blogspot.in/2012/07/olive-oil-bread.html hose Blog is just wonderful with many mouth watering recipes.I wanted to try making bread Some how I did not succeed even today as the yeast did not rise well.First I tried with Yeast fro Nilgris and now I tried dried yeast fro Amma nana..Some how it did not rise well at all.
INGREDIENTS:
Wheat flour-2cups
Honey-1Tabsp
Salt-1tsp
Olive oil-4tbsp
Dried yeast 1tabsp
Water-3/4cup
Sugar-1tsp
METHOD:
Mix,flour,salt,oil and honey together.
Take some warm water dissolve the yeast with sugar.
Add this to the flour mixture and make a soft dough.
Allow it to rise.(Mine did not rise for nearly 2hrs)
Then bake it on a Convection mode microwave for30 minutes....
Not very fluffy but soft bread was my result.Please tell me what is the mistake in my preparation?



3 comments:

  1. beautiful bread. Great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bake, even am planning to make some bread with olive oil,well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Healthy bread..
    The wheat bread doesn't rise much unlike the one made with all purpose flour. So I don't think you have made any mistake.. It is just the nature of the flour, I guess.. :)

    Divya's Culinary Journey

    ReplyDelete