(since i used amulya milk powder i used only 21/2 cups other wise you can add 51/2 cups of sugar)
Cashew and Pista powdered -11/2 cups
Water 3/4 cup
Cocoa powder-1/2 cup
- Fry the maida in ghee till the raw smell vanishes.
- Add the milk powder,nuts to this.
- In another vessel make a thick syrup of sugar and then add this contents to this.
- Now i transferred 3/4 in to a microwave vessel and microwaved for 3 min.
- Leave it to cool By the time add the cocoa powder to the remaining mixture and microwave it for 2 min.
- Now spread the white layer on a greased thali and spread the chocolate one on the top.Let it cool and then cut it into the desired shapes.